NEMO 2019 Summer School
The 6th edition of the NEMO Summer School aims to bring together students and experts from different domains in order to discuss and expand on concepts for "Next-Generation Enterprise Modelling in the Digital Transformation Age". The event will take place at the Faculty of Computer Science, University of Vienna, from 15th to 26th of July 2019.
For a better overview, take a look at the Previous Editions: http://nemo.omilab.org/2018/previous-editions/
Students are required to pay a participation fee that includes accommodation, breakfast and lunch, coffee breaks, one outdoor event and all the necessary materials for the lectures and practice sessions.
For further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our homepage http://nemo.omilab.org/.
WHOM DOES THE SUMMER SCHOOL ADDRESS?
* Computer science, business informatics, information systems engineering or business administration Master or PhD students.
* Students interested in how conceptual modelling theories, technologies and their applications will look in the digital society.
* Students interested in how models and modelling methods can be used to express knowledge both for humans and machine.
* Students interested to work in international teams and to implement small prototypes applying theoretical concepts to create practical solutions.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
Two weeks where students can:
* Participate in lectures provided by international experts in the field.
* Work in small teams to create practical solutions to real-world problems.
* Make their first steps in modelling method coding.
* Be awarded 4 ECTS.
* Network in an international environment both with peers and professors.
* Network with industry partners and sponsors.
* Enjoy cultural events and the beautiful surroundings of Vienna, Austria.
*Contributors NEMO2018. List to be updated.
Prof. Dr. Xavier Boucher, EMSE, France
Prof. Dr. Robert Buchmann, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
Dr. Sunet Eybers, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Fill, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Frank, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Prof. Dr. Aurona Gerber, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Prof. Dr. Martin Glinz, University of Zürich, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Jaap Gordijn, VU University, The Netherlands
Dr. Ana-Maria Ghiran, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
Prof. Dr. Wilfried Grossmann, University of Vienna, Austria
Prof. Dr. Yoshinori Hara, Kyoto University, Japan
Prof. Dr. Knut Hinkelmann, FHNW, Switzerland
Dr. Florian Johannsen, University of Bremen, Germany
Prof. Dr. Dimitris Karagiannis, University of Vienna Austria
Dr. Ljuba Kerschhofer-Wallner, Deloitte, Germany
Prof. Dr. Marite Kirikova, Riga Technical University, Latvia
Prof. Dr. Dimitris Kiritsis, EPFL, Switzerland
Dr. Agnes Koschmider, KIT, Germany
Dr. Birger Lantow, University Rostock, Germany
Prof. Dr. Moon Kun Lee, Chonbuk National University, Korea
Prof. Dr. Pericles Loucopoulos, University of Manchester, UK
Prof. Dr. Ivan Lukovic, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Dr. Hisashi Masuda, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
Prof. Dr. Heinrich C. Mayr, Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt, Austria
Dr. Judith Michael, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Prof. Dr. Andreas Oberweis, KIT, Germany
Dr. Theodore Patkos, FORTH-ICS, Greece
Dr. Martin Petry, Hilti, Liechtenstein
Prof. Dr. Dimitris Plexousakis, University of Crete, Greece
Prof. Dr. Andrea Polini, University of Camerino, Italy
Prof. Dr. Erik Proper, LIST, Luxembourg
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Reisig, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
Prof. Dr. Juha Röning, University of Oulu, Finland
Prof. Dr. Matti Rossi, Aalto University, Finland
Prof. Dr. Bernhard Rumpe, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Prof. Dr. Monique Snoeck, KU Leuven, Belgium
Prof. Dr. Janis Stirna, Stockholm University, Sweden
Dr. Georg Singer, Atos, Austria
Prof. Dr. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
Prof. Dr. Robert Winter, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Takahira Yamaguchi, Keio University, Japan
Prof. Dr. Eric Yu, University of Toronto, Canada
Prof. Dr. Jelena Zdravkovic, Stockholm University, Sweden
Prof. Dr. Heinz Züllighoven, University of Hamburg, Germany
..JOIN US AT NEMO2019