Global recognition for local content
UN World Summit Award calls for entries – Deadline extended to August 2, 2015
You have a digital solution that should be shown to the world?
You use technology to make an impact on the society?
WSA seeks for e-treasures in 2015 – so make sure to submit your project until August 2, 2015 for the pre-selection of WSA in Latvia
The World Summit Award (WSA) is the global follow-up initiative of the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS).
- Global competition for digital innovation with social impact
- Focus on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Active in over 170 UN member states
- National pre-selection by global experts network: local winners = nominees for global WSA
- 8 Categories
- WSA Global Congress and Winners Award Ceremony
- Conducted since 2003
- Invitation to the WSA World Congress (join pitching sessions, attending the awarding ceremony, get your own project exhibition booth , accomodation and meals provided, travel grants may be provided under certain conditions)
- Knowledge sharing with the world's most outstanding e-Content developers
- Access to the WSA network of international experts and industry leaders in over 160 countries
- Contact to sponsors and partners
- Workshops on how to turn your local e-Content into a global success
- A video detailing your project's success
- Special placement on our website
- Long-term coverage via all our editorial channels like Blogs, Articles, Success Stories, Twitter, Facebook
Article was created within ERDF project „IT KVAP – Informācijas tehnoloģiju klastera vēstniecības, akadēmija, platformas” (Project ID KAP/18.104.22.168.0/12/01/002, Agreement No L-KAP-12-0008). More information about project here.