Bank card management in Southern Africa, software solutions for banks from New York to Australia, insurance solutions for firms in Scandinavia and Azerbaijan, maritime monitoring system for NATO and language technologies for small languages - this is just part of the regional and global reach of the Latvian IT Cluster's member companies.
Latvian IT Cluster is a platform for further development of IT innovative solutions and products in Latvia and all around the world!
Latvian IT Cluster was established in year 2000.
Latvian IT Cluster's member companies specialize in software development, IT consultations, hardware architecture, networking & data transmission solutions, financial and business management solutions for enterprises and organizations, business analysis solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning solutions, finance management and accountancy solutions.
WHY LATVIA and IT CLUSTER?
Latvian IT Cluster provides perfect conditions for outsourcing or cooperation with IT companies from Latvia:
- Geographic proximity both clients and larger pool of resources CIS 250 M, EU & other markets 450 M;
- Western business culture and knowledge of the Russian and CIS markets;
- Full compatibility of legal regulations in force in the Baltic and EU countries;
- Good price/quality value;
- Well-developed business infrastructure;
- Competitive operating and living costs;
- Highly qualified IT specialists with international experience (IT project management)
- Excellent education and good language skills (Russian, English, German).
Legal status: independant legal body - NGO (Copy of the registration certificate)
Latvian IT Cluster is a member of:
EXCELLENCE OF IT CLUSTER
Latvian IT Cluster has been benchmarked according to a benchmarking approach developed and performed by the "European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis" of VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmBH. The benchmarking took place on November 4, 2011 and January 30, 2014.